Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Plan and execute all the scheduled classes across multiple centres, schools, colleges, corporate and online.
• Take up consistent training, up-gradation, and positive relationship with fellow mentors - both on the role and part-time.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize class delivery performance and kit effectiveness based on the insights.
• Clarify doubts of both students and trainers – online and offline.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. • Creating project manuals and work books Requirements: • Previous experience as a Robotics engineer or similar role
• Proficiency in Robotics with IoT, Raspberry Pi, Python, Java and Arduino
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proven skills in writing software and programming systems.