Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Designing and developing hardware components including circuit boards for input and output devices, microprocessors and microcontrollers
• Analyzing systems data in order to make changes to the hardware configuration.
• Completing functionality and performance tests on the final product.
• Designing hardware for robotics-related products.
• Creating specifications and documents for components.
• Taking ownership of software development to ensure the hardware functions for its intended purpose, with support wherever necessary.
• Interacting with vendors to ensure the quality and specs are maintained.
• Ensuring inventory is at the required level.
• Training the trainers to use the product for education purposes.
• Offering customer support wherever required.
Taking up field tests to ensure the product meets the requirements of the market.
• Outstation travel to meet customers or mentors if required.
• Participate in Expo's and stalls.
• Ensure delivery timelines are met during production.
• Initiate development of new products and circuit boards.
• Overseeing manufacturing process of hardware components