.Will be extremely hands-on with the design, development, unit test, build/deploy, and operational support
- Demonstrated experience in OOAD using established methodologies and notations such as UML and design patterns to create high and detailed level architecture and design.
- Experience using standard frameworks like (not exhaustive and can change as new frameworks emerge and used) Java (Spring, SpringBatch, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Log4J, Hibernate, MyBatis/iBatis, Code coverage tools etc.), JIRA, Database (SQL, Data Modeling), SOA etc.
- Demonstrated experience with applications servers, development tools, build tools and configuration management practices.
Job Roles and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance/solutions for work completion.
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review as a technical consultant for a feasibility study (technical alternatives, best packages, supporting architecture best practices, technical risks, breakdown into components, estimations).
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions ;define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding standards for the team.