About the role
Sr. Manager - Customer Support will play a critical role in leading the customer support team. Working on discovering avenues for improvement and executing plans.
The ideal candidate will serve as a thought leader, managing teams, helping to identify trends, evolving best practices, and new technologies/tools for all efforts that drive customer satisfaction and process improvement.
What you'll do-
• Manage a team of customer support managers (Chat, Call, and e-mail) and associates (50+ overall strength).
• 4 customer support managers and 45+ associates.
• Making a roadmap for the customer support team to hit targets for qualitative and quantitative improvements.
• Overseeing operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
• Build strategies/performance improvement plans to drive more productivity.
• Analyse robust performance reports to continually optimize the processes which ultimately leads to better customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and drive the input metrics of the team and track output.
• Build solutions in coordination with various stakeholders – product, tech, and marketing to drive team productivity.
• Liaise with HR and the training team for recruitment and training expansion plans.
• Plan and manage the team resources.
• Strategies and implement processes to keep the team motivated
• Incentive structures
B2C, Project Management skills, Customer Relationship Management
Please don't send irrelevant profiles.
Please reach out to me
email - email@example.com
Phone - 94907 34910
Note - The subject of the email should be "Sr. Manager - Customer Support