Work from Home for Leading US Based Client.
- Develop and Maintain AWS Cloud Services in accordance with Security and Standards.
- Write solution design documents
- Design architecture for high availability and security-first approach.
- Design architecture for sizing/scalability and performance.
- Present the solution definition documentation to the Architecture review council.
- Remediate any availability, regulatory or performance-related operational deficiencies.
- Notify the Client of changes to and adoptions of new cloud technology.
- Remain current in the knowledge and use of cloud technology, virtualization, compute storage, and management products.
- 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure and Operations
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture and Engineering services
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud-native services and Disaster Recovery
- Hands-on experience with AWS Services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating technical architecture design and documentation
- Experience in performing Business Continuity and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge in security controls for the Public cloud (encryption of data in motion/rest and key management)
- Knowledge in Azure will be added advantage.